- Go to http://climate.weather.gc.ca/.
- In Step 1, select “Daily”.
- In Step 2, choose a year in which there could be some daily data.
- In Step 3, input the station name
- Hit the “Search” Button.
- If more than one station is given, select the station you want to use.
- Then you will be navigated to the daily data report page.
The address of this page would be in following format:
A key named StationID will be found in this address. The value for this key is the station ID we need. In this case, the station ID is 29886.